Monday, August 9, 2010

I love Mod Podge!

A year ago, I had a bottle of Mod Podge sitting in my kitchen that had never been used. Someone gave it to me and told me that if I love crafting, I HAD to have it. Well, that's great, but no one told me HOW to use it. So until about 6 months ago, it sat, unused, unloved, and dusty. Now, it's nearly gone. Oh, how I LOVE Mod Podge, and the fun things I can do with it! 


These F A M I L Y blocks were a project my friend Jenn showed me how to do, and they are some of my favorite decorations. I realize that the blue letters are a bit light, but in person, they look fabulous! I used my handy-dandy Silhouette cutter for the letters,  (I will post about that soon!) then Mod Podged them onto the blocks. 



This was another Silhouette-cut design that I used for the front of a card I made. The best part about the Mod Podge is how easy it is to use! I hated using glue-sticks or hot glue because it was such a mess! Mod Podge dries clear and leaves no mess! =D 


This is a jewelry board that I made for a lady who sales Lia Sophia. (I am now making them to sell, so if you're interested, shoot me an email The cost is $15) The vinyl I make on my cutter, and then apply the scrap-paper and knobs...I can do any color combination, and have so many fun papers! I use mine to hang necklaces, bracelets, and watches so they don't get all tangled up. 

1 comment:

Jess said...

I don't understand this stuff either... maybe you should do a tutorial or how-to blog... hint, hint