Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome to Crafting For My Sanity!

I keep having people ask me how I find the time for all the projects that I do. Well, it keeps me sane! So I MAKE time to craft, every week. Sometimes every day. But I love it, and my husband loves that I stay relatively calm when I craft often. =D So, welcome to my new craft blog. I'm going to start posting some of my latest projects, as well as some older ones I've done. I have a million projects on the brain right now, so check back often! 





2 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun Jenn!!! I had about 1 million more things to do tonight than I thought (sorry), so until I can come see all your crafts in person, I'm just going to have to stalk this new blog ;) Can't wait to see more!

vcsings said...

You are so talented! Wish I had more time for some projects!Love you!