Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Halloween crafts

I guess you could say that I'm on a Halloween kick right now. My mom works for a scrapbook paper company called Cosmo Cricket, so I use a lot of their paper for my crafting addiction. They were cleaning out their old inventory, and selling it for a great price, so I bought TONS of paper. Most of it was Halloween paper, and thus began my Halloween crafting craze. Here are a few things I've made. I do make them for sale, too, so the price is shown below. If you want to order any, shoot me an email.

I know they are a little hard to read in the picture, but they are much better in person.
Halloween blocks ($17)


Trick or Treat blocks ($12)


Countdown to Candy blocks ($15)


Aren't they so much fun? I was so excited to start counting down until Halloween because I LOVE the seasonal candy; the other day at Wal-Mart, I found the Halloween aisle already out! And right in front of me was the all-time best Halloween candy ever - CANDY CORN!! I was in heaven!! I promptly bought a bag and ate half of it that night; today I finished it off. I LOVE that stuff! So I don't really need to countdown to candy, but the kids will like it! ;)

This one is actually all stickers from the same line of paper. I just love the little bats face! Too cute! 
Happy Halloween blocks ($10)

Are you getting ready for Halloween, or fall yet? What crafts are you excited about? 
Edited to add: I failed to say that I cut out all my letters with my fancy schmancy Silhouette cutter, and that the paper is all from Cosmo Cricket's Haunted line. Gotta give credit where credit is due! :) 

Linking to a few parties: 

16 comments:

Natalie said...

OH NO! I LOVE this blog, and can't believe I didn't find it until now. You are a woman of my heart, Jenn!

Love every post and every project. After looking at your pictures I think I'm about ready to start a new project. :)

Linda... said...

Hi. I am following you via Welcome Wednesday and hope you will follow me back. I've enjoyed browsing your blog and hope you will come to browse through my recipes and ramblings. Grab my button while you're there.
http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com

Terrell said...

You are just sooo creative! I love these blocks! I'm happy to be your newest follower of your delightful blog and I'd love to have you as a friend at Frou Frou Decor! I'd also like to invite you to link your wonderful creations up at my weekly party, Fabulous Friday Finds, every Friday! Hope to see you there!
Hugs,
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

Natalia said...

Hi! Visiting from Welcome Wednesday and following you now...hope you can do the same.

http://dulcesahorros.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaway-sorteo.html

Natalia

Suzanne@thriftstoredecorjunky said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and following! I adore these halloween blocks. I have done blcks before, but thes are different. I especially love the count down to candy ones.What a good idea!
Love your blog...I, too, a crafting for my sanity. LOL
Following now..

3 Giggly Monsters said...

Hello I am a new follower from WW. I would love a follow back at
http://megankayden.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Hi there! I found you on Welcome Wednesday's blog hop! Great blog and can't wait to read more!

Ashley
sewmuchmoreinlife.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Hi! I found you on Welcome Wednesday. Your blog is so awesome and I love those blocks! Very creative. I am a follower! Stop by if you get a chance:
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

Denise Marie said...

these are wonderful!!

Sassy Sites! said...

I would love to have you join me tomorrow over at our Sassy Sites blog party! It's our Feature YOU Friday! Come by and check it out! xoxo

Marni
@ Sassy Sites!

Sassy Sites! said...

Thanks for joining our blog hop over at Sassy Sites! There are some amazing blogs out there, and you are definitely one of them! I'm a follower of yours too! Happy Friday! xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Found you through your link at Frou Frou Decor. These are fantastic! I would be in BIG (OK bigger) trouble if my mom worked for a scrapbook paper company! Just became your newest follower :)

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Super cute! Thanks SO much for joining in on Thrilling Thursdays @ Paisley Passions. I hope to see you again next week :)
~Lori S.
Thrilling Thursdays @Paisley Passions

Anonymous said...

What a nice post. I really love reading these types or articles. I can?t wait to see what others have to say.

Anonymous said...

Cela a vraiment résolu mon problème, je vous remercie!

Anonymous said...

I just added your web page to my favorites. I like reading your posts. Thanks!.