Sunday, December 12, 2010

The silence is deafening!

I cannot believe how long it has been since I've posted! Is anyone still out there? I hope I haven't lost everyone forever...I have several new projects coming very soon. I'm so excited for all of them, and yet, I still have to wait. See, my father-in-law had a massive heart attack 2 weeks ago yesterday, and was moved to the hospital here by our home. He had a bypass last week, and thankfully, is now recovering so well, and may be heading home in the next day or two. However, to be closer to the hospital, my mother-in-law (and for a while, my brother-in-law!) moved in, and things have been a little crazy in our very crowded, 3 bedroom, 1400 sq. foot townhome. Our 3 kids have been a bit more hyper than usual, and although they've done so well at adjusting to sharing rooms (again), they are ready for our normal life to settle back in. I have actually crafted several things lately, because, as the blog is titled, I have to craft for my sanity, and I've almost lost that firm grip several times in the last 2 weeks! :D So, I will be posting a few small projects that I've done very soon, but the really big, FUN projects are on their way...probably just after Christmas! I hope everyone is having a super fabulous Holiday season, gearing up for Christmas, and starting to think about the New Year! 
Happy Crafting! 

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Glad to hear your father-in-law is doing well. Can'd wait to see your projects!

Liz said...

I'm still here! Can't wait to see your projects! And glad to hear your father-in-law is doing better.