Friday, December 10, 2010

Vinyl Fonts and Pricing

Since I bought the Silhouette, I've had a lot of fun decorating with vinyl.  It's super fun, and really not very expensive. I love taking orders for and doing vinyl for people, but haven't had a really good set up. Until now. :) Below is a list of just a few of my favorite fonts to use with vinyl. If there is something else you're looking for, please send a picture of it and I'll try to match or find it. 

Also, pricing is tricky, and can depend on the color. I have a great friend who can get me any color of vinyl I can dream up within 24 hours, but the cost varies. As a general rule, I will always try to squish as much lettering onto each sq. foot of vinyl as possible, to give you the best price, and so I don't waste any vinyl.  That may mean that you'll have to arrange your lettering after you get it. Doing it that way seems to be the most cost effective. So, in that way, I'm charging .37 per inch - going lengthwise. That's the vinyl cost. Depending on the project, it will be an additional $5-10 for my time. 
So, for example, a project that will take 54" x .37 = $19.98 + $5 for time = $24.98 total. 
I also have the ability to cut a huge variety of shapes, designs, and characters, so be sure to ask about that. For each design, it's $1 to start, then same price as above for the size.  Please feel free to call me with questions and/orders. I can usually complete an order within 24 hours. 
Payment must be received PRIOR to delivery, unless otherwise discussed. Payment via PayPal is the easiest (send to craworama@gmail.com) but you must add $1 to cover their fee if the amount owed is less than $20, and $2 for up to $50. 
If you want your order mailed, the cost is $5. Please allow 5-7 business days for USPS delivery. I will ship orders only after payment has been received. 
Questions: 
Call me or email me at momtobkc@gmail.com

1 comment:

Dominoe said...

Yay! I've wanted vinyl before and didn't know where to go - I'm glad you're selling it! Just FYI - not all your fonts came through - they look like Times New Roman.