Thursday, January 6, 2011

First come...first serve!

Okay, friends, I have a new project, and I'm offering it to the first bidder! ;)
It was suggested that when I do projects, that I offer them to my friends and family first, albeit, at the same price as I would otherwise sell it. Sorry. :)
So, here is my next project. It looks similar to the last desk I did, with a few other details. If you want it, let me know. You can choose the color, and any specifications. I will start on Saturday, so if I haven't heard from anyone, I get to do it my way! :D

Asking price will be between $100 and $120...and you'll have to come pick it up. (I'm near Ogden, Utah) Sorry. :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Liz said...

Jen! I love that you are doing this! All though, it is out of my price range (this is why I need to learn to do this) and I have no where to put it, some day, I will be a faithful customer! :) Good luck! I can't wait to see the finished product!