Friday, January 14, 2011

I need to organize!

I've been having the itch to really purge and lean my house lately. Things have just been thrown into the drawers/closets/cupboards that they belong in, and not put away nicely, and they are driving me crazy! (Anyone else like this? No? Okay...moving on...) ;) I was surfing a few of my favorite blogs and found several posts that have inspired me. They're from the blog Just a Girl - Chris is amazing, and creates beautiful things; even (or especially if you're nerdy like me!) organized spaces! Run over and visit her, and check out her organizing posts below - I hope they inspire you! After, come back and tell me what you think and what area you want/need to organize the most! 


Isn't she amazing? As for me, my upstairs hall closet, the downstairs medicine cabinet, and under the 1/2 bath sink have it coming! :D Thanks, Chris, for a few good ideas, and the ambition to get moving! 

3 comments:

Tamy said...

I just did my linen closet, storage room, my catch all closet, and the kids closets. It feels so good:)

Liz said...

Oh wow! I love her! Very inspiring and lots of good tips! I desperately need to organize EVERYTHING. I started couponing about 6 months ago and as my stockpile gets bigger and am running out of room! But then I realize I just need to stop shoving things in places and organize. I will have to take some before and after pictures to show you when I actually get it done! :P Thanks for the motivation!

Suzanne@thriftstoredecorjunky said...

Thanks for the tips...I've been feeling the need to purge, too.