Thursday, January 6, 2011

Love is in the air!

Being in the middle of January, things are pretty boring around here. Yesterday, I decided that it wasn't too early to get ready for Valentine's day. :) I looked around my house and found all of these things just waiting to be made beautiful - except the tray which was on the Christmas close-out at Wal-Mart. It's really fun to throw this pink stuff in with the turquoise! Brightened things right up! 
All of these boards are for sale: the price is below each one. 
$8.50 ~ 1 available

SOLD! 
I did two versions of this one, and I'm not sure which I prefer. 
$10 ~ 1 available (But I can make a similar one if requested)
 This one started off on a white board, with the lettering in pink. Jordan decided that it was too bright, and suggested I throw some stain on there. Um, yea. Not the best look. I was a bit broken-hearted at all the time I'd spent working on it, just to have it messed up. (Jordan felt pretty badly, too.) So I went to work pulling off the pink lettering, and this is how it turned out. I decided that I actually like this look! :) And so, it stays!
$9.50 ~ 2 available
This tray was calling my name back in December, but at $17 a pop, I didn't even consider it. But the clearance price was fabulous, so now I own 3! :) I think I'm going to put it up above my cabinets. 
$7.50 ~ 3 available 
I also did two versions of this one. I think it's my favorite of all of them. I love the plate, and it will go up above the cabinets, also.
$7.50 ~ 4 available (But I can do similar if requested. I just can't get the boards anymore.)
This one can hang anywhere; the ribbon is pink with dark pink stitches and just pulled it all together. I loved it! I need to go out and get the rest of my Valentine stuff now!

Linking Up!
A Little Knick Knack
Flaunt It Friday
Frugalicious Friday
Favorite Things Friday
Fabulous Finds Friday
Fantastic Friday

3 comments:

Jen said...

That tray is my favorite! It is beautiful.

I would love it if you would come and link up to my Fantastic Friday link party at http://ironvioletdesigns.blogspot.com

Thanks

Meg said...

Oooh, I need a chocolate sign. I love the tray as well! Fabulous.

Jen said...

Thanks for coming and linking up to Fantastic Friday. Be sure to come back this week and share your latest creations with everyone!