Sunday, January 9, 2011

New high chair cover

When Carter was born, our good friend offered us her old high chair. It is a great chair, but the cover was a bit outdated, and I was dying to try the cover tutorial on Make It and Love It.
Here is the best BEFORE picture.


And here is the final product. I used a pleather fabric that I had on hand, and some black edging. Then, just for fun, I cut out some fun vinyl on my Silhouette. I love the owl cook! :) 

I think he likes it! :)
If you want to try the tutorial, head over to Make It and Love It - it's very easy and fast! :)
Btw, if you have a minute, go vote on the poll at the top sidebar...just wondering what everyone thinks of the blog changing backgrounds and such every so often. I tend to want to do it every season/holiday change, but some people prefer a blog to stay basically the same. I really want your input, since it's you that I want to enjoy the blog the most! :) Let me know what you think! 

3 comments:

UtahMillers said...

I LOVE your blog, but your new font is a little small and VERY hard to read! Maybe make it bigger? :)

Jenn said...

Thanks for the heads up - I made it a bit bigger...let me know if I need to go bigger still, or change it altogether. :)

Clisty said...

Hey Jen, still make it bigger, I'm not sure if it makes a difference in browsers, but I'm using firefox and I can't see it at all. Oh yeah and I have a smaller monitor. I LOVE that cover!! So cute and the vinyl, you're one smart cookie!