Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A new favorite recipe!

Doesn't that looks scrumptious?! 
Let me tell you, IT IS! I found this recipe from a blog that I've stalked for a while now, All Things G&D. It's such a fun blog, and especially now since they've added an adorable little girl to their family. Dusty is the D and she is a great writer, is so brave when it comes to decorating with fun, bold colors, and is such a great hands-on mom. Go check it out - she's fabulous! 

So...back to the food....here's the link to her post. Try it. Love it. I promise you will. 
(I have to add that I just used plain old alfredo sauce - in hopes that my 6 year old would eat it. Didn't help. He saw veggies on it. :D Still, it was scrumptious!) 

Ingredients
Pizza Crust
Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce
Veggies
Shredded Cheese

Directions 
Spread a pizza crust onto a cookie sheet/jellyroll pan (I use the just-add-water pizza crust mixes).  Spread a light layer of roasted red pepper alfredo sauce over the crust, top with your favorite vegetables and cheese, and bake according to the crust directions.

On a side note, I'm sorry that my posting has been pretty scattered lately. We've been trying to makes some major decisions for our family  - like career changes, moving, etc. We still haven't quite gotten there, but I can tell you that the house will be going back up for sale in the next month. Who knows what will happen...Hopefully we'll sell! :D And then...it's still a mystery. Whatever we decide will be fun. An adventure. No more being safe and boring. :) Because the house will be for sale soon, stay tuned for some fun make-overs! The master bathroom is first! I'm SO EXCITED! 

6 comments:

Tira said...

That looks yummy, I will have to try that. I am always looking for new recipes. I hope that your house sells quickly for you. If you are interested in staying in the area there is a GREAT house across the street for sale. The couple got transferred to California and it needs a nice family to move in :) Good luck with all your changes I hope they work out for the best!

Tamy said...

Good Luck and best wishes in your upcoming adventures:)

Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

Uh Jenn...Moving...What!?!?! We need to talk about that beautiful girl! (I'm so kidding!) Where ever you go and whatever you decide I know you will do what's best for your sweet family! Oh, and the recipe...Oh. My. Yumminess. I am going to give this a try!

Diana said...

Yummy recipe! Who wants to be safe and boring anyway?! With lots of big changes on the table, you are definitely not that! Good luck with everything, and have fun with all the make-overs!!

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

Best wishes in all the big changes. If Vegas is an option, I'd love it if you came here :) I'm pretty sure we're meant to be real life friends.