Monday, June 25, 2012

Crazy stuff!

I know it's been awhile again, but there is good reason! I have decided to turn my crafting craziness into a business. (GAH!!! I'm crazy, I know!) The last few months have been crazy with me building up an inventory of 'needing-to-be-refinished' furniture, putting together a new blog for the business and all the other stuff needed to get serious with it. It's still not all ready how I want it, but it's time to roll it out...so if you feel so inclined, I'd love to have you go check out the new blog, like it, maybe check out the FB page, and let me know what you think. I'd especially like feedback on the logo, the style of the blog, the prices...everything! I'm pretty new to this, but have had some very positive encouragement, which I really appreciate, and feel like this is the right direction to head. Thanks to everyone still reading and supporting me!



No comments: